In the modern era of having everything at the touch of a fingertip, a diet plan has become a trend to reduce weight. Having a healthy diet food is important to have proper and controlled diet. Basically it’s necessary to stick to a particular diet chart when on a diet. Diet chart is a plan to meet up with proper nutritional requirements. Healthy diet food is the key to having a prosperous lifestyle and staying away from diseases. It is difficult to achieve a healthy lifestyle if we do not consume healthy food.
Healthy diet may be followed for reducing weight or gaining proper weight. Also in case of certain health problems such as hypertension and diabetes, doctors recommend a diet plan. Diet food is mostly comprised of:
- Fresh fruits/Dry fruits- They have a great supply of energy, vitamins and minerals. Also provide refreshment to the body.
- Vegetables- Essential for providing proteins and carbohydrates, Vegetables are the main constituent of any dietary meal.
- Dairy products- For supplying the energy and providing certain nutrients.
- Grain products- Rich sources of proteins and nutrients.
We may as well define the healthy foods into three categories:
- Healthy protein diet food- This category includes the protein rich food. Fish, poultry products, dairy products; dry fruits etc are the main components of this category.
- Healthy carbohydrates food- It comprises of sources abundant in carbohydrates. Mainly rice, sweet potatoes, beans are the main sources of it.
- Healthy fat diet food- Though having much fatty food can cause obesity, having fats in a limited manner can be healthy. Oil supplements, seeds, peanuts, butter, ghee are a rich source of fats. Fats if consumed in a controlled manner can be classified as a part of healthy weight loss food.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3524743